MySummerTouch YouTube Channel

Loading...

Sunday, August 18, 2013

my week 《33/52》☆ _ the second week in the pocket Malden

My daughter was sick for the whole week,  and I was very upset about it. We were sitting at home and didn't go anywhere. I haven't made any videos for my youtube channel either,  so there's no decoration on the pages.
          I am still torn between the pocket and the personal Maldens. Also, if you follow me on YouTube , you know, that I have an A5 Calipso that I'd like to try, and I plan to do it!
I have added "to do" pages, "youtube ideas",  "to buy", a day on one undated pages, also monthly inserts that I printed from philofaxy blog.
        Still I am upset that a pocket Malden couldn't hold bigger page size as a personal Malden! Also the weekend space is squizzed so much that I can't stand it, and I just took these undated pages "a day on one page" and have written there all my chores for this particular day.
        What is your pocket size experience?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...