Several months ago I stumbled upon this:
Even without any further explanation, what do you think of it? Will you find it useful? Should filofax make the binder again (it was available in the 70-s)?
- You could see your notes at a glance
- for me it would be useful to plan out the week, and the day. For instance, to have the month view on the left side, and the week view on the right, and rewrite my appointments. Then, without moving the pages from the right rings to the left, from my week view on the right, to plan out my days on the left in the depth, with my to-do's.
- Another use would be to take notes at the same time as viewing my weekly schedule.
- It is doable with an Arc by Staples version!! Yes!! I wish I had an access to it right now! Staples don't ship internationally. I'd love to have someone from UK/US/european country that has Staples to help me to get it!
- the weight of double set of rings must be huge!
- it's not available to buy easily, I doubt to find it right now even on eBay!