Sunday, August 11, 2013

My week 32/52-pocket Malden filofax!!!

Since I bought a pocket Malden,  I decided to try to use it as my main filofax. Yes, the pages are tiny tiny, and I do need more space. But it is perfect for on-the-go writing.  And it is really portable.  I do think that it is possible to make it work. Just use more pages. I was busy, and didn't have much time to set it up, even no decoration video this week. And my daughter is sick again, which upsets me a lot.

P.S. The main thing that I enjoy in my pocket Malden is the big picket on the back of the binder. It is very handy to shove there notes on the go, when you don't have time and patience to rewrite them!

P.P.S. Did you notice my new tabs? I bought a new stamps set abd made them outside while my daughter was playing in a playground.  Love ut! I post a picture on my Instagram account about it.

P.P.P.S. I added two flyleaves in the front and back, and seversl sheets of undated day on a page and decorated lined pages. The day on a page and decorated lined pages I hacked from two notebooks that I showed in my "Unboxing a mystery filofax" video. I didn't like using the decorated pages because the pictures on them distract me and  I prefer to have free rather than cluttered space!
One thing that disappointed me was that I couldn't use wider pages (these notebook pages are wider than the standard ff pages). I thought that the pocket Malden is the same as the personal Malden, in which I could use Franklin Covey pages, that are about 1 cm wider than ff personal size pages! No luck here!

P.P.P.P.S. I intended to use it as my wallet, and it is working as a wallet great! A lot of pockets, one for a change, and swveral for creadit cards, and cash.  I wanted to make a several tio loading envelops to divide my cash into several portions for different purposes, but there is no need for that either! But I will make the envelops anyway, just to try out the system!

P.P.P.P.PS I have read a lot of posts and watched a lot of videos on a pocket filofax set up, but anyway, there is not that much information about it. Have you ever tried a pocket filofax or any kind of binder?

My Facebook
My YouTube 
My Instagram
My Flickr
My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...