Saturday, November 16, 2013

Forcing myself to use daily inserts in my Filofax.

I admit that I have never had daily pages in my filofax. No, not like that. I actually had daily pages in my ff, but have hardly ever used them. I bought a bound planner-notebook in the   beginning of this year,  and hacked it to put into my ff. The pages are wider than my ff, but I liked it this way because of more room to write,  and I have never cut them. I used them as my journal pages. But most of them were left blank anyway. I think it is because of my lack of time and thought that there was nothing special that day. How wrong were I!




I have put an effort to use my current day on 1 page! How easy it is to plan my crazy full day now! I use the hours slots to schedule those gazillios of things to do and to figure out how much time each task takes, as well as to compare how much time I THOUGHT it would take. It is important to realize that I think that I am a superwoman and tasks take several minutes instead of half an hour or even more!
When I don't have crazy busy days (while I work full time), there is more room for journalling my thoughts,  emotions,  ideas, impressions etc. -things that are pivotal for my personal development! I shouldn't miss them! And yes, my days are WORTH being writen down and saved for later!
(I'm secretly telling you that I bought Franklin Covey day on 2 pages inserts for 2014, the Original version. And intent to use them!)

Disclaimer: I have completely changed how I use my weekly pages, I do it my own way, I'll write about it in my next blog post
http://www.youtube.com/user/mysummertouch
http://instagram.com/mysummertouch
https://www.facebook.com/mst.mst.332

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...