Monday, December 2, 2013

Will I abandon my Filofax?

I am guilty. Don't send me to the jail, all my readers- Filofax-lovers! I am trying an electronic calendar, something that I already have in my Samsung Galaxy Note II.
I know people who went from Filofax to an e-calendar and back, and I don't really know why they  had switched to Filofax back again?

The obvious advantage of an e-calendar over paper is:
A) not rewriting the same appointments over and over again,  and
B) reminders (with sound alarm if you wish) and when you wish to have them.

The advantage of the paper is to see everything at a glance (really? What about seeing the whole month and week st a glance in e-calendar? Probably I could see that my time is reserved,  but in one click I could see the appointment's detail also).

So, what I want to know from you, my readers, is what are your experiences with switching paper and electronics? What do you prefer and why?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...