Monday, October 14, 2013

My week 41/52

I am extremely exosted. I have reasons for this. Life is cruel, people are cruel, but I discovered that living on the edge of my feelings,  when I ready to scream and cry at the same time, when you think that it couldn't be worse, and it is getting worse,  when you have no energy to fight, you have more precious moments with yourself,  with your family, with nature, you understand more, and getting to be wiser, and smarter, and it all makes you stronger.
Check out my instagram photos for the nature's beauty! I had a marvelous time today, just 20 minutes, but very inspiring 20 minutes in a locak parj! It gaves me energy and hope that it would be better, that it would be better,  that it HAS to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...